Nowadays, there is a high demand for Puffy Eyelids Surgery in Iran. There are many skilled doctors and well-equipped medical centers in the country, accepting patients from all around the world for eye care. This is the modern era of health tourism, which provides highly experienced healthcare with affordable prices.
What is Puffy Eyelids Surgery?
Puffy Eyelids Surgery is about modifying saggy eyelids by removing or lifting the skin of upper eyelid or reducing the excess fat. This is a highly recommended eye care surgery in Iran. The outpatient procedure usually lasts between one or two hours under regional or general anesthesia.
What causes puffy eyelids?
Puffy eyelids may occur for different reasons such as aging, genetics, unhealthy diet or other health conditions. This can cause fat and fluid accumulation and edema in your eyelids, which leads to a complication called puffy eyelids.
When you should see the doctor?
Eyelids puffiness is not generally a sign of a serious health condition. However, you should consult a doctor if you experience:
- pain and irritation around your eyes
- conjunctivitis, or pink eye
- blepharitis, or eyelid inflammation
- ptosis, or drooping eyelids
- thyroid eye disease
Benefits of Puffy Eyelids Surgery in Iran
- Iranian doctors are among the bests in the world
- Iran has modern and advanced hospitals and medical centers
- There are different eye care services in Iran with affordable prices
- Iran is one of the best destinations for health tourism with unbelievable sightseeing you can enjoy while staying for your treatment
Careful Trip is the most Reliable Health Tourism Provider that may help you manage your appointment and residence, while arranging your Puffy Eyelids Surgery in Iran.