Nose job in Iran
Nose job or Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeriesin Iran. This is the correction of congenital or acquired deformities of the nose or the complete restoration of the missing nose. Nose jobs in Iran have a great success rate. In addition to cosmetic reasons, a nose job can also be performed to improve breathing problems or correct problems after an accident.
The Nose plays an essential role in the beauty and harmony of the face. So, one of the main goals for performing rhinoplasty is for the nose to fit with other parts of the face. The task of this plastic surgery is to restore the correct forms that were disturbed at the stage of embryogenesis or because of any diseases or mechanical (traumatic) injuries during life or in the case of congenital down.
Many people often desire to change or improve the shape of their nose. As a rule, patients are concerned about the enlarged form of the nose, dorsal humps, and the curvature of the nasal septum. These features may result from trauma, a congenital disability, or heredity. In addition, when the shape of the nose changes after an injury, its functions are often impaired. Difficulty breathing often leads to snoring, weakened immunity, and frequent colds.
The first nose job operations were performed many centuries ago in ancient India, Arabia, and Persia. The nose restoration technique has gone through three periods in its historical development. The first period began around 1000 BC. e. in India. During this period, surgeons used tissue flaps from the forehead, cheeks, buttocks.
People sometimes travel abroad to undergo cosmetic surgery because the cost of cosmetic surgery in some countries is so high.
The World Health Organization considers rhinoplasty among the top five cosmetic surgeries globally, and there is a high demand for this surgery from foreign countries. In terms of Rhinoplasty cases, Iran is ranked among the top countries.
The Iranian people are friendly and hospitable, and the country offers a wealth of cultural attractions and spectacular architecture.
Among the reasons, Iran is one of the most popular destinations for rhinoplasty are its safety, cost-effectiveness, and highly skilled surgeons. There is an increasing demand for plastic surgery in Iran, which has attracted many tourists due to the low prices and high quality of services offered by Iranian surgeons.
Indications for a nose job
A nose job can solve a lot of cosmetic and functional problems with the nose, including:
- Enlarged, curved, or wide nose
- Visible hump or inward curve of the nose
- Too pointed, hooked, or thickened tip of the nose
- Expanded or asymmetrical nostrils.
- Anatomical abnormalities (e.g., deviated septum), difficulty breathing through the nose
Nose job cost in Iran
The best place for a nose job is Iran since it is a popular cosmetic procedure in Iran. Iranian cosmetic surgeons are the world’s most experienced nose surgeons due to the high number of nose jobs performed in Iran.
Are you interested in getting a high-quality, affordable nose job in Iran? We can help you get the best surgeon to consult with CarefulTrip. There is no doubt that Iranian nose surgeons are the best in the world at rhinoplasty; they can do anything physically possible to your nose! The best rhinoplasty and revision surgery globally is available in Iran through plastic and ENT surgeons. We offer all-inclusive packages at the lowest prices, so if you’re interested in learning more about Iranian nose jobs, how much a nose job costs in Iran, and how to schedule a consultation, this is the right place for you.
Who should get a nose job in Iran?
You may be eligible for rhinoplasty if you are concerned about the appearance of your nose or have breathing problems due to an abnormal nose structure.
At the same time, it is essential to be in good physical and psychological shape, and not to smoke (or quit smoking before the operation).
It is also necessary to understand that rhinoplasty is not a path to perfection but a cosmetic operation.
As a rule, patients with reasonable expectations are the most satisfied with the result. CarefulTrip will tell you what to expect from the process at the consultation and help you make a treatment plan. You will also have the opportunity to discuss chin augmentation as an additional goal in the pursuit of improving your appearance.
During the clinical examination (anamnesis), the surgeon analyses the patient’s physical and psychological health to determine the candidates.
An appropriate surgeon must understand the functional and aesthetic problems that a prospective patient experiences.
Suitable age for a nose job
Nowadays, people of different ages want to have a nose job. In the meantime, teenagers are more willing to do this. But in general, it should be stated that rhinoplasty should be performed when the person’s nose and face have reached their maximum growth. The minimum age for rhinoplasty is 15 years for girls and 17 years for boys.
Apart from these, people must have gained full intellectual maturity, and their choice must be rational and not transient. The surgeon should fully consult the person before the operation and provide the necessary information.
What should be considered in choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon?
The nose is a significant organ of the face, which causes the fit or distortion of the fit in the face. Therefore, utmost care should be taken in choosing a nasal surgeon.
The first point is that your chosen surgeon’s name should be on the Iranian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons or the Rhinoplasty Association.
People who the surgeon has operated on should also be consulted.
Examining portfolio and photos before and after rhinoplasty performed by a surgeon in person and absentia can be helpful.
Reviewing users’ opinions will help choose a qualified surgeon.
You can simply trust our consultation in Careful to find the best in Iran.
Before The Nose Job
The key to a successful nose job in Iran is a thoughtful plan.
First, with the help of CarefulTrip, you can find your nose job surgeon. The doctor will examine your nose, checking characteristics such as the thickness and elasticity of your skin.
After that, he will ask you to describe your ideal result.
Based on this information, the surgeon will compare the desired result with the achievable. This is the most exciting stage because our patients and our consultants set elaborate goals. You may be shown a color print of what your nose will look like after surgery with computer-generated images. This stage is crucial and exciting for the patient and the doctor.
Moreover, any surgery requires a detailed description of symptoms, duration, previous surgical interventions, allergies, drug use, and drug abuse (prescription and non-prescription medications), as well as general medical history. So, the surgeon will take a complete test blood test. These tests should be done before the nose job and the results should be with the patient on the day of the operation. The surgeon also will examine the patient’s nose in a meeting before the nose job.
Nose job approaches in Iran
A nose job surgery is performed in one of two ways:
Closed (endonasal) approach: incisions are made inside the nostrils, thus eliminating the possibility of postoperative marks.
Open Approach: An additional incision is required across the septum separating the nostrils.
Open nasal surgery is performed on the incision in the columella area (the wall between the nostrils), and the nasal skin is directed upwards. So, the surgeon sees all the nose components and can do his job more efficiently. This method is used for noses that need a lot of changes. This method is also suitable for fleshy nose surgery. This method is also commonly used in reconstructive nose surgery.
An open or closed rhinoplasty depends on whether the plastic surgeon uses an incisional technique. The surgeon can restore the nose’s functional and aesthetic properties by manipulating the nasal skin (on top of the cartilage-and-bone framework that supports the nose) and mucous membrane lining.
In most cases, patients are concerned about the hump on the nose, not the cartilage’s shape. Iranian nose job surgeons are sure that the best way is the one that causes minor trauma to the patient and at the same time gives an excellent result. Whenever medically possible, he prefers to use the closed rhinoplasty method.
This does not mean that Iranian surgeons completely abandon the open method, just that they only use it when it is essential, for example, in cases where more access to the nasal structure is needed or in more severe cases.
Functional complications of nose job
When nasal and respiratory functions are impaired, other body parts may also be affected. For example, a person may experience lethargy, restless sleep, and a feeling of constant drowsiness. Breathing through the mouth reduces the strength of the body’s defence system due to dryness of the respiratory tract. Also, inadequate oxygen supply during sleep also causes lethargy and a lack of energy during the day.
The surgeon should not manipulate the inside of the nose too much, as this will injure and swell the nasal mucosa and create scar tissue. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, and breathing will not be easy.
If cosmetic surgery and nasal polyps are performed simultaneously, removing them may damage the sense of smell. Therefore, polyps and cosmetic surgery are not recommended at the same time. First, the polyp operation should be performed, and after a few months, rhinoplasty should be performed. In this case, no problem threatens the olfactory nerve terminals.
Nasal congestion prevents proper sinus drainage and persistent headaches. In many cases, the person feels heavy in the head area.
Unsuccessful nose jobs may cause nasal congestion, olfactory disorders, snoring, and sleep apnea.
Appearance effects of a nose job in Iran
The appearance of aesthetic aspects may cause complications following a nose job. In some cases, with excessive manipulation and removal, the nose becomes very small and negatively affects a person’s appearance. In this case, the size of the nose does not fit well with other parts of the face and becomes artificial.
The nose needs to be made smaller during surgery if it has broad blades and is extensive. An inexperienced surgeon in this situation will create asymmetrical and artificial nasal fins. In addition, problems such as disproportion, asymmetry of the nostrils, deformed nose, and asymmetry occur because of insufficient skill of the surgeon, in which case a nose repair operation is required.
Many of the complications of rhinoplasty mentioned above stem directly from the skill and expertise of the surgeon. So, choosing the best rhinoplasty surgeon and classifying the priorities in this selection significantly impact the desired outcome of the rhinoplasty.
Detail of the operation
A nose job in Iran is an outpatient procedure performed in Iran’s modern, fully accredited surgical center. The process is carried out with the help of anesthesia and anesthetic drugs for the patient’s complete comfort. Surgeons make incisions inside the nostrils (they may also make an additional incision in the columella). Through the incisions, they make the necessary changes. Depending on the situation, this may include smoothing the bridge of the nose, reshaping the tip of the nose, reducing the size of the nostrils, or other changes to the cartilage and bones of the nose to improve the appearance. The incisions are then sutured, and sutures and a bandage are applied.
Revision nose job in Iran
This procedure is exactly what it sounds like – a second nose job surgery that corrects or revises an unsuccessful prior surgery. A nose job that is not successful can cause cosmetic (the nose looks different from pre-procedure or even worse) or functional failures (cannot flow through the nose or internal obstruction). Many people who have had previous nose job malpractices in other countries come to Tehran every year for revision surgery.
Pre- and post-rhinoplasty care in Iran
Nose job requires pre-and post-operative care. These cares help a lot in the operation result, and if they are not done, there may be problems. The time needed for the nose job is about three hours, but it has a lifelong effect. Achieving the best results from depends on many factors. The contribution of a skilled and experienced surgeon in this field is more significant. Still, the patient’s cooperation and strict instructions before and after rhinoplasty guarantee a satisfactory result. Preoperative procedures for rhinoplasty are essential and significantly impact the correct execution of surgery and the operation outcome. Among the measures that should be done before rhinoplasty are the following:
Preoperative knowledge of the nose job
Before performing a nose job, you should gather the necessary information about all its aspects and surgical procedures and use them to make the right decision.
Before planning a nose job, it is essential to consult surgeons with the help of CarefulTrip. This evaluates the success rate of the surgery and its possible complications.
Suppose the nose has no physical problems and the person decides to have this surgery based on mental issues such as obsession. In that case, it is necessary to be under the supervision of a psychologist and be treated.
The applicant for rhinoplasty must be sure of the surgeon’s expertise and scientific and practical background. It is also necessary to check the doctor’s previous surgical specimens before the operation.
It must be ensured that the cosmetic procedure is performed by the surgeon himself and not by the medical staff and assistants.
Preoperative measures of rhinoplasty
The doctor and medical staff inform procedures before the nose job. The patient is obliged to observe and make all these points carefully. A preoperative nose job is beneficial in ensuring successful surgery results. In this section, we intend to state these points in total. In addition to the following points, depending on the individual’s condition, other procedures may be required that are taught to the individual by the surgical team.
- Under no circumstances should aspirin tablets be used within two weeks of surgery.
- Smoking is prohibited for three weeks before a nose job. The longer the restriction on smoking, the fewer side effects a nose job can have, as smoking narrows the arteries and impairs blood flow and coagulation.
- The applicant must fast on the day of the surgery. Therefore, stop eating eight hours before the surgery.
- You must have your medical records and tests with you on surgery.
- Women are advised to avoid makeup on the day of surgery and not to bring jewellery.
- Take a shower the night before the operation.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids the day before surgery.
- Have a light dinner the night before the operation.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you have or have a history of illness.
- If you have a cold, you should postpone the operation for a few weeks.
- Men are advised to shave their beards and moustaches before the operation.
- It is better to use button-down and light clothing that you will not have trouble wearing.
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them on the day of surgery.
- Having a companion is necessary.
Prevent complications of nose job surgery
With the help of various cases and ways, complications after rhinoplasty can be prevented as much as possible.
In the first place, great care should be taken in choosing the appropriate model after surgery. There are various nose models that not everyone can achieve. The type and initial type of nose should have the proper capability in this regard. The more changes caused by rhinoplasty, the greater the possibility of complications and risks following surgery.
In the second stage, you must refer to the best Rhinoplasty surgeon with sufficient skills and experience. The ability and accuracy of the surgeon also play a vital role in preventing risks. The third step is to follow the instructions and care after rhinoplasty fully. An essential part of the nose’s appearance after surgery depends on the recovery and recovery period condition and should be considered in detail.
Postoperative care of the nose job
Post nose job care is critical and following these instructions and following them carefully is an essential part of achieving the desired result. Postoperative care begins on the day of surgery. It can be said that achieving the ideal outcome of rhinoplasty depends about 60% on the skill and experience of the physician and about 40% on the adherence to the instructions and postoperative care.
What does post-rhinoplasty care include?
Postoperative care and instructions will vary depending on the individual’s condition but generally include the following:
- Lie on your back for a few nights after rhinoplasty and place your head two pillows above your body. If you sleep on both sides, the swelling of the nose will be more on the side facing the ground. The best position is to lie on your back with your head higher.
- Ice packs can be used on the nose and cheeks and around the eyes to reduce bruising and swelling after a nose job. Apply the compress on the eyes and around the nose and avoid direct contact with the nose. There is no need to worry if bruising and severe swelling is seen two or three days after the operation.
- Saline spray should be started a few days after rhinoplasty. This spray can be prepared in any pharmacy and should be sprayed four times a day in each nostril. Saline spray moisturizes the inside of the nose and eliminates the feeling of dryness of the nasal wall caused by surgery. Continue to use the spray for three months, and do not use another spray unless prescribed for you.
- If stitches are made under the nose and between the nostrils, you will be given a special ointment that should be applied to the wound three times a day with a soft cloth. This ointment lubricates the area and speeds up the suture absorption process. Continue to use the cream until the sutures are completely absorbed, which lasts for about a week.
- Under no circumstances should alcohol be used until one month after rhinoplasty. Alcohol consumption dilates the nasal arteries and increases the chance of bleeding. Interaction between alcohol and drugs can also be dangerous.
– Water and fluids can be used four hours after rhinoplasty. Soft and watery foods should prevent pressure on the nose and stitches. Do not eat solid foods for up to 2 weeks after surgery.
- Drinking plenty of fluids is essential to clearing the body of anesthetics and various drugs as quickly as possible.
- A bandage is placed under the nose in the first days, changing every few hours. Sterile gas under the nose should be changed every 48 hours.
- The head should be washed carefully during showering to prevent the splint, or nasal plaster from getting wet.
- The stitches can be washed using an ear cleaner. To do this, the ear cleaner should be soaked in sodium chloride serum and gently applied to the sutures. Oxygenated water can also be used instead of serum. After doing this, mupirocin ointment should be applied to the stitches. Gentamicin ointment can also be used.
- If your glasses are placed gently, and without pressure on the plaster, you can use them. Use the lightest glasses possible. After removing the nasal application, you should reduce using the glasses. Avoid plastic frames entirely on the nose and have a high contact level.
- If the nose pads on your glasses are small, it is best to ask your optometrist to use larger pads to minimize pressure on the nose. It is normal to have some nasal numbness after wearing glasses.
- If you are an athlete, you can continue exercising after a month.
Care should be taken not to hit the nose for one to two months after rhinoplasty.
You should not be exposed to strong sunlight for several months.